CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Thursday, June 9

LIVE ON YOUR LIFE

heya heya heya heyoo...good day to all'z..thanks for keeping read my entry..(blushing *.* )..huhu..this time I wanna write (type actually) about our life...people today are always thinking that their life will only perfect if there is wealth..I'm agree but money is not everything..money is not promises happiness...they who are having too much saving sometimes always lives in fear..fear on robbing...stealing..even killing by robbers...so they need to stay on aware..

the true happiness will only come if there is a LOVE..a mom who love her men..her child..a father who love his women..his child..a child who love his parents...so LOVE is basic in happiness..(I think so)..even in Islam,Christian and others religion are pressing onto LOVE too..so the best damm true thing are 4 letter made up a word LOVE !!..

Conclusion - don't simply said money can buy a happy but money do make people happy even me..hehe..
forget the PRICE TAG as PRICE TAG's Maddi Jane..hallelujah~~ I like this song ^^



0 comments: